One agenda. Yours.
We look to meet one agenda - yours.
Whether you have inherited money and need to invest or have been carefully building your own savings for years, we cater our services to meet your individual needs. You have your own set of goals. We want to help you achieve them.
You want a plan. You want transparency. You want to be a part of the process, and you want your investments to make sense and be instrumental in achieving financial success. We get it.
That's why we want to help you think of what you want in your financial advisor. We've compiled a list of seven questions you should be asking yourself about your current situation:
- Do you have a PLAN? Is it working? Is it being reviewed regularly?
- What types of FEES are you paying? Are these fees transparent? How are they affecting your return?
- Are you aware of the differences between a FEE-BASED and a FEE-ONLY advisor?
- How are you protected from the downside RISK in the market?
- How TAX EFFICIENT is your portfolio?
- If you have accumulated some wealth, have you considered all means to PROTECT it?
- If something happened to your spouse or partner, would you still be financially sound ? Have you PLANNED for the unexpected?
If you would like help answering these questions, please contact us! We would love to take the time to hear your needs, concerns, and vision.